Monday, March 26, 2012

Life Coaching and your PAC

A Sample Personal Action Certificate

I created my Personal Action Certificate in November of 2001. And to this day, still live by it.  I wrote this because I wanted to be the architect of my own life and then live accordingly.
It has become fully ingrained and implemented into my life, yet it continues to live and breathe as I do.  I'm sharing it with you so you can perhaps see one benefit of participating in a life coaching partnership with me.  I'd be happy to guide your through this process.

Benefits of YOUR Personal Action Certificate:

In addition to your friends, family, it can remind you of why you are here on earth.  You will have your Personal Action Certificate to hold and refer to.
·  It focuses you
· It provides you hope and clarity
· It becomes your moral compass through the “stuff”
                        · If you have any type of decision to make in life
                                · You feel lost or frustrated
                                · You don’t quite know what to do
                                · You are faced with something really unsettling
                                · Any limiting self-talk wants to run the show

 



PERSONALLY…
Robin, do not discount today because yesterday it held such promise as tomorrow!!
As I go through life, and absolutely each moment in it, I must recognize that how I live also impacts me.  I will do all things because and as if I care and care deeply.  I expect to constantly question and challenge who I am by continually learning and loving life and strengthening my mind, body, soul and characterJust because it looks difficult is absolutely no reason to shy away.
I live a stress-free, balanced life
exercise with regularity,
feel, be and act responsibility,
be honest with myself and others,
smile, and be realistically, optimistic,
realize that I also learn through my mistakes
seek and recognize options (there are always options), and
focus on the solution only after demonstrating that I clearly understand the problem.

I value my many extremely important roles.
As Mother, raise a loving contributing member to society who I mature with as I watch grow.  I want to react to her as who she is now and toward maintaining an open and honest relationship.
As Daughter, recognize that my mother did the best with what she had.  To know that because I am me, this does not lessen who she is.
As Employee, think ahead and prepare for change because change is a fact of life.
As Friend, respect our differences, learn from them and remain open minded.
Recognize my fears embrace them, conquer them. There really are so very many ways to succeed (and fail) – Persona Victories
Live as if goals are dreams in action and dreams are goals in waiting.
You really can do this!

Making the PAC your PAC.


  • What are the areas of your life that work well and consider reinforcing those areas?
  • Are you willing to address personal or professional habits that limit your effectiveness?
  • What value would using aspirational language add to your PAC?
  • What words would inspire and motivate you?
  • Do you have a personal motto you might include?
I would life to talk to you in more detail about how you can create your own Personal Freedom. I have developed a mini-course, 3 Steps to Personal Freedom.  Please contact me at coachrobin@rightlysuccessful.com to learn more about the course and life coaching. Until then, I would love to read your comments!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment